Technical / Engineering Graduate located within the two departments completing secondments within Engineering
Design, Metallurgy, Routing and Method Design, Non-Destructive Testing, Manufacturing Process Development
etc. The departmental working rotations will be aligned to the candidate’s background allowing the successful
trainee to experience the full scope of requirements for manufacturing bespoke aerospace forged products.
· Undertake duties, defined by line manager
· Gain experience within the manufacturing business in order to progress
We require an enthusiastic, inquisitive and curious graduate looking to directly contribute and add value to our
operation at Doncasters Blaenavon. The ability to analyse data, understand the complexities of the operations,
suggest and implement changes and work with other departments to realise improvements is crucial.
· Essential - Minimum of 5 G.C.S.E’s A*- C grade or equivalent including Maths, Science & English.
· Desirable – Minimum of 2 x A Levels/GNVQ or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related subject
· Undergraduate degree within a science or engineering discipline
Personal Skills and Abilities (Must have)
· High self-motivation and determination to succeed
· Flexible & proactive approach
· Confident working in a demanding environment.
· Ability to develop working relations and influence peers and colleagues (upwards, downwards and sideways)
· Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative as well as under instruction
· Ability to think logically and if unsure, ask questions
· Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
· Excellent Communication skills: verbal and written
· Appreciate Constructive Feedback & Criticism
Please contact Dr Andrew Littlehales (ALittlehales@doncasters.com) Technical Manager for further information